The BECI® identifies and details the energy cost of the appliances within a specific room or building; it shows not only the cost of operation but also the CO2 emitted by that appliance.
It then translates that into a simple traffic-light colour coded output that is not only easy to understand but can by simply explained to all involved.
- Red – High energy cost (> £1.00/hr to operate) and high carbon emissions.
- Yellow – Medium energy cost (> £0.50/hr < £1.00/hr to operate) and medium carbon emissions.
- Green – Low energy cost (> £0.25/hr < £0.50/hr to operate) and low carbon emissions.
Look for the kWh rating of the equipment and multiply by your gas and electricity prices.
- Attend site and carry out full review of selected room or building
- Calculate the running cost of appliances
- Provide a BECI with breakdown of hourly running costs
- Consultancy services to clients with regards to BECI issues